Household Insurance

Hints Insurance Services Ltd (Hintsure) are able to offer their clients cover for their buildings and contents, combined as well as separately. In addition to this, we can also provide clients’ with cover for their valuables, personal possessions & specialist items whilst in and away from the home.

We can arrange cover for:

  • Standard Home Insurance
  • Bedrooms Rated Home Insurance
  • Previously Underpinned Homes and Homes which have suffered from subsidence
  • Previously Flooded Homes
  • Mid Net Worth – High Building and Contents sum insured
  • Policyholders with Criminal Convictions, CCJ’s and Bankruptcy
  • Homes used as small owner occupied Bed & Breakfasts
  • Homes used for Child Minding
  • Homes with Lodgers
  • Homes undergoing building work or refurbishment
  • Homes used for Business
  • Contents in Depositories and Storage
  • Homes needing cover between exchange and completion
  • Listed Homes
  • Shared Occupancy
  • Working Farms